Social Studies Review Subscription SaleS
1. What IS the ANNUAL subscription price for INDIVIDUALS, SUBSCRIPTION COMPANIES and all types of libraries?
The individual subscription cost of print issues is $35 plus shipping. CCSS members receive the online PDF version at no charge, with privileges to download and print one individual copy. They may receive additional print copies for $15 plus shipping. For subscription companies serving libraries or for individual libraries, the cost of each print subscription is $15 plus shipping. Individual libraries may alternatively purchase an online PDF subscription for $15. For subscription companies seeking online PDF access, please see question #6.
2. Is your publication "volume"-based? If so, would you provide the most current volume information?
Yes. Volume 56 is our current edition, published in Spring 2018.
3. Is there any additional postage?
Yes, for non-members and subscriptions. Domestic mailing should be about $5, while international mailing will cost more, depending upon the destination.
4. Do you accept subscriptions for less than one year?
No, particularly as we are currently publishing only one volume per year.
5. Do you offer an agency discount?
The subscription rate is a 57% discount off the non-member price.
6. HOW DO SUBSCRIPTION COMPANIES PURCHASE ONLINE ACCESS TO THE JOURNAL?
The online version of the SSR is in PDF format. Subscription companies need to contact Al Rocca, SSR editor, to receive information on gaining online access if they would prefer this option to printed copies.
7. Do you accept cancellations and are refunds offered?
We accept cancellations, but no refunds are offered.
8. What is the time limit for submitting claims (e.g. claims for missing or damaged issues)?
9. HOW DO WE PAY?
You may pay online by credit card OR send a check made out to CCSS, P.O. Box 2075, Berkeley, CA, 94702.