Social Studies Review Subscription SaleS
1. What are the subscription prices for institutions and all types of libraries?
The regular cost of both print or online copies is $35 plus shipping. Members receive the online version at no charge. For subscription companies serving libraries, the cost is $15 plus shipping.
2. Is your publication "volume"-based? If so, would you provide the most current volume information?
Yes. Volume 56 is our current edition, published in Spring 2018.
3. Is there any additional postage?
Yes, for non-members and subscriptions. Domestic mailing should be about $5, while international mailing will cost more, depending upon the destination.
4. Do you accept subscriptions for less than one year?
No, particularly as we are currently publishing only one volume per year.
5. Do you offer an agency discount?
The subscription rate is a 43% discount off the non-member price.
6. If online access is available, what information do you require for activation? Is access by username/password or IP authentication?
Subscription companies need to contact Al Rocca, SSR editor, to receive information on gaining online access if they would prefer this option to printed copies.
7. Do you accept cancellations and are refunds offered?
We accept cancellations, but no refunds are offered.
8. What is the time limit for submitting claims (e.g. claims for missing or damaged issues)?
9. HOW DO WE PAY?
You may pay online by credit card OR send a check made out to CCSS, P.O. Box 2075, Berkeley, CA, 94702.