Are you a middle or high-school teacher interested in deepening your work with media and technology? Would you like to impact the resources developed by KQED for educators? The KQED team invites you to join the KQED working groups and become part of their think tank.
KQED Education aims not only to serve the nine Bay Area counties, but has grown to a national level with the help from our recent partnerships with the National Writing Project, PBS NewsHour Extra, Youth Radio, California Academy of Sciences, and Twitter.
Why Get Involved?
· Influence media and education content used by thousands of teachers and students
· Engage with a network of like-minded educators. Share best practices for teaching and learning with public media resurces.
· Connect with KQED Education producers, and get inspired to bring new tools and practices back to your classroom.
· Receive free professional development, including the opportunity to attend and present at local, regional and national education conferences.
· Learn best practices for using social media and open educational resources in your classroom
· Inspire, refresh and modernize your teaching practice.
· Receive a cash stipend for your time and effort.
Apply for KQED Working Groups Here! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OWCaSGQhQ52eghSvUWFC_tQqHxeBUV16hGrrtI1EJNs/viewfor