CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FLYER
Friday, March 23, 2018
7:30 – 8:45 a.m.
Town and Country Hotel and Resort
San Diego, California
School/District Administrators and other History-Social Science leaders are invited to attend the California Council for the Social Studies Administrators’ Colloquium and Awards Breakfast to enjoy a sumptuous hot breakfast and gain insights from experts on how districts are working to implement the newly adopted California History-Social Science Framework:
- Dr. Paul Gothold, San Diego County Superintendent of Schools
- Nancy McTygue, Executive Director of the California History-Social Science Project
- Panel discussion of local school principals and superintendents actively working to meet the goals of the Framework
A presentation of the Diane L. Brooks Award Administrative Award to an outstanding administrator who has contributed significantly to the profession of social studies education will highlight the morning activities.
Special offer for school site and district administrators! Sponsorship of at least one teacher from your school/district to attend the CCSS 2018 Conference will entitle you to:
- Free admission to the Administrators’ Colloquium Breakfast
- Comped registration for you to the entire CCSS Conference, March 23-25, 2018 at the Town and Country Hotel and Resort in San Diego
- Open access to exhibitor hall, networking opportunities, and Administrator Strand including presentations from the California Department of Education and California County Superintendents Educational Services Association (CCSESA) on the Statewide Framework
Implementation Plan and Instructional Materials Adoption Toolkit. More information to come on this exciting extended opportunity!
- To register: please contact Veray Wickham (CCSS Office Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Registration fee for all others: $15 per person
Register by Friday, March 9, 2018 ... CLICK HERE or add this event during your conference registration!
For more information, particularly regarding the special offer, please contact
Michelle Herczog, Ed.D., CCSS Vice-President, at Herczog_Michelle@yahoo.com