Social Studies Review Subscription Sale FAQs
1. What are the subscription prices for institutions and all types of libraries?
The regular cost of both print or online copies is $35. Members receive either version free. Subscription companies that serve libraries the cost is $15 plus shipping and handling.
2. Is your publication volume based? If so, would you provide the most current volume information?
Yes. Volume 55 is our most current version. Volume 56 will be published sometime in 2018.
3. Is there any additional postage?
Yes, for non members and subscriptions.
4. Do you accept subscriptions for less than one year?
5. Do you offer an agency discount?
6. If online access is available, what information do you require for activation? Is access by username/password or IP authentication?
All access online is for member use only. Subscription companies need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy.
7. Do you accept cancellations and are refunds offered?
We accept cancellations, but no refunds are offered.
8. What is the time limit for submitting claims (e.g. claims for missing or damaged issues)?
9. How do we pay?
Pay online - Paypal or credit card or send a check to CCSS, 2710 Alpine Blvd. Suite O, Box 425, Alpine, CA 91901.
10. Are there any agency discounts?
The subscription rate is a 43% discount off the non-member price.